We take your children's safety seriously.
- CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
- Remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the bounce house. Empty pockets.
- Children should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them.
- No flips, somersaults or horseplay.
- Do not run and/or bounce against the walls.
- Do not run or jump through the door of the bounce house.
- Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the bounce house.
- No wrestling or other forms of rough housing.
- No food or drink inside or near the inflatables.
- NO SILLY STRING.
- In the event the bouncy house deflates, have children squirm their way out the door.
At time of delivery a staff member will go over the rules and policies with the customer.